Tuesday, September 1, 2009

For Ellie, wherever I may find her

Dear Ellie,
I know that you are a cat but if for just today you could be more dog like that would be greatly appreciated. You see, if you were a dog, I could call your name and you would come running and I would know you were not lost. If i called your name and you didnt come running I would know that you were lost, and that I should continue searching the building/surrounding areas for you. But as you do not know how to respond to your name, I am not sure if you are lost or just somewhere hiding laughing at me. In the future, if you could come out of your hiding spot every now and then it would do a lot to comfort my nerves.
Thanks,
Allison

2 comments:

  1. Dear Zak,
    You have such a nice lap
    For us to take a nap
    on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, because I can totally identify with how you are feeling. But it makes me miss my cats :O(

    ReplyDelete